Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 June 2015

CraveTO @ the Burroughes

First things first! Let me just say that "The Burroughes" is by far one of the best venue spaces in Toronto! This hidden gem on Queen Street is totally worth a trip! Look at that view of the Toronto skyline! It is named one of Toronto's top spot with a beautiful city view for a reason. If you have not checked this venue space out, I highly recommend it!     

I believe the space was used as a furniture store in the past, so it has that industrial look/feel. Other than the rooftop view being amazingly beautiful, my other favourite part about this space is the exposed brick walls. Great space for a big event! This venue space deserves an A+++

Check out the website: http://theburroughes.com 


CraveTO 

If you have not heard of CraveTO before it is an event that showcases Toronto craft drink and street food creators to the soundtrack of Toronto DJ's. 

This was my first year attending this event and I had a lot of fun. Tickets cost $15.00 (if you buy beforehand) or $20.00 (if you pay at the door). Then each vendor within the event sell their food and/or drinks for $7.00 or less. This was definitely a great night out and an event that I am not always used to. The variety of food choices and different drink choices were great! Very multicultural! The event was on the small side, but it was just perfect. I liked the fact that you were not overloaded with too many choices, it was a great amount for the venue space. 

Overall I give my experience with CraveTO an A. :) 


This was one of my guilty pleasures that evening. It is brown sugar and cinnamon coated dough with cream cheese drizzle inside. Can you say DELICIOUS?!? The dough is in a spiral, so it was easy to rip off pieces and enjoy :) It left our fingers sugary, so it was legitimately finger-licking good :) 

I regret to inform you that I do not have this vendor's website link, but I suggest you check out CraveTO on Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment